VERITAS Software launches new solution track for resellers
The Middle East operations of VERITAS Software Corporation Wednesday unveiled a new solution track for resellers focusing on small and medium-size businesses (SMB).
Rolling out in the Gulf, Levant, and North Africa markets over the summer months, this new segment of the VERITAS Partner Program builds on the success of the company’s enterprise and government segments and provides Middle East-based partners with the required tools, support, training and products to better meet the specific requirements of regional SMB customers.
“Over the last year, we’ve witnessed a considerable increase in interest from VERITAS resellers for the company’s SMB solutions. This program demonstrates to the Middle East market that VERITAS is as focused on the business needs of its smaller and mid-range customers as it is on enterprise clients, while providing its channel with the necessary sales and marketing tools to grow their share of the mid-range business,” stated Eliot Shepherd, Marketing Director for Tech Data, one of the VERITAS Authorised distributors in the Middle East region.
© 2004 Mena Report (www.menareport.com)
- VERITAS Software Corporation aims at using GITEX exhibition for increasing market reach
- Dubai’s PRO TECHnology joins VERITAS partner program
- VERITAS Partner Update Summit to be held in Bahrain
- Veritas to launch channel and training initiatives at Gitex 2002
- VERITAS Software Corporation to hold roadshow in five cities across the region