Verticent’s ERP Plus suite for metal service centers licensed in Egypt
Verticent, Inc., a leading developer of enterprise software solutions for small-to-medium size manufacturers and distributors, has announced that the Cairo-based Kandil Industries had licensed Verticent’s ERP Plus suite for metal service centers.
Kandil Industries chose ERP Plus to better match their demand and supply chain to achieve lower inventories, improve capacity management at critical bottlenecks in their process, reduce scrap costs and improve yields, streamline financial consolidation of all their divisions and companies, and move the company from islands of automation and spreadsheets to an integrated enterprise solution.
Khalil Kandil, chairman of Kandil Industries, stated “by deploying Verticent’s metal management capabilities, Kandil will become the most efficient metals service center company in the Middle East”. Scott Galloway, president of Verticent, added “this is a very significant win for Verticent. It allows us to leverage our successes in the North American metals industry and gives us a foot in the door of the Middle Eastern market. Kandil Industries is a well known and respected company in Egypt and throughout the Middle East. I can’t think of a better partner with whom we can showcase our solution capabilities. We look forward to replicating this success throughout the Middle East”.
- North Africa Holding Invests in Leading Egyptian Glass Manufacturer
- MRO Software builds partner momentum for IT and service management solutions
- MRO Software announces availability of MXES
- Exact Software targets knowledge intensive industries in the Middle East
- Egypt's long wranglings with IMF to be completed within two months, other lenders offer assistace