Vertscape launches workflow software to accelerate business process automation
Next-generation software provides multitude of benefits comprising document attachment, management functions and audit trail reporting
E-Business software provider Vertscape has recently announced the launch of its new Business Process Automation Product known as Vertscape eWorkflow, which has been deployed on Microsoft's .Net platform.
Leveraging component-based Web Services, XML and SOAP technologies, the new system can be configured and integrated to any complex business process to achieve complete automation.
The system has a back-end administration manager that enables the organization to assign workflow routing process, modify workflow, define roles and workflow as per business rules, assign workflow to category of processes, configure business intelligence and enable event based routing procedures.
Vertscapeis uses web services technologies for public and private sector organizations. Vertscape is a fast growing company with offices in the US, India, Europe and the Middle East. — (menareport.com)
© 2002 Mena Report (www.menareport.com)
- AlliedSoft delivers P-IMS software to Alstom
- Software AG launches webMethods 8.2 and ARIS 7.2 delivering enhanced capabilities for achieving process excellence
- CommVault addresses demand for Data Management Optimization with new consulting services
- Vertscape Becomes First Commercial Provider of .Net Web Services Solutions in GCC
- Software AG announces Prime, accelerating customers’ Time-to-Value