VIDEO: Supermodel Heidi Klum stars in ad for Israeli company Wix
Heidi Klum is again gaining notoriety, but this time for her "Heidi whities." (AFP/File)
Although known for sauntering down the catwalk in risque lingerie, supermodel Heidi Klum's unmentionables are again gaining notoriety, but this time for her "tighty whities" — or "Heidi whities."
The Israeli-founded company Wix.com has harnessed the good looks and entrepreneurial reputation of the German-born beauty in a new advertisement.
The website building platform features supermodel Heidi Klum along with actor Rex Lee in a commercial set to hit television screens on Thursday.
In the minute-long ad, the former Victoria's Secret Angel demonstrates how Wix makes it easy to create a web presence, even for the busiest of jet-setters and multitaskers.
The Tel Aviv-headquartered company's newest ad, already featured on YouTube, serves as the latest installment in Wix's recent multifaceted marketing campaign aimed to reach audiences.
The leading cloud-based web development platform has over 58 million registered users worldwide.
The ad staring Klum follows Wix's first-time Super Bowl commercial, featuring various retired football legends also promoting the company's #ItsThatEasy campaign.
Jerusalem Post Sport's Staff and Globes contributed to this report.
- Will terror attacks damper Arabs' appetite for European holidays?
- So cool it's hot: Saudi Arabia's $3.2B HVACR market driven by construction boom
- US, EU protectionist policies may be a blessing in disguise for GCC suppliers
- Dubai to Doha: How far can you stretch your dirham?
- OPEC's poor history of compliance will make production cut deal a challenge