Visa International re-launches its cardholder magazine
Payment card brand Visa International is set to launch its new cardholder magazine in the Middle East region in May 2002. Visa’s new magazine, Mazaya Visa, will be produced by GatewayGBC in partnership with 56 Member banks and institutions across the entire region and is aimed at the region’s Visa cardholders, replacing the existing Visa Life magazine. Mazaya, which means advantages in Arabic, will be distributed to cardholders quarterly.
With a circulation of over 275,000 copies, Visa hope to keep its cardholders informed about the latest Visa news and developments. The magazine’s core readership is Arab nationals within the Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC) and Levant regions.
Visa is an international payment brand and the largest payment system worldwide. Visa-branded cards generate more than two trillion dollars in annual volume and are accepted at over 23 million locations around the world. — (menareport.com)
© 2002 Mena Report (www.menareport.com)
- Five Lebanese Visa cardholders win the chance of a lifetime
- Gulf Bank offers special OSN packages to its VISA cardholders
- region's foremost technology magazine is being relaunched
- Asfaar Magazine circulated across the Gulf
- Rivoli Group Sale at Al Boom Tourist Village offers up to 70% Discounts for Visa and Visa Electron Cardholders