Visitor Information Bureaus set up in Dubai malls
The Dubai Department of Tourism and Commerce Marketing (DTCM) has set up four Visitor Information Bureaus (VIB). The new service, now fully operational, provides information about Dubai's attractions to visitors at four shopping Malls including Deira City Center, Burjuman Center, Wafi City Mall and Hamarain Center.
“We already have a comprehensive network of visitor information bureaus at strategic locations throughout Dubai including vantage points in the city such as Beniyas Square and Sheikh Zayed Road, two VIBs at the Dubai International Airport and one at the Dubai World Trade Center,” DTCM Director Operations and Marketing Mohammed Khamis Bin Hareb said.
The VIBs will function as the first point of contact for visitors to the malls and provide information about Dubai's tourism attractions and will be manned from 10.00 am to 10.00 pm by DTCM personnel.The VIBs would provide information on all visitor services available in the emirate, from car hire and hotel accommodation, to tour operators, banks, sports and shopping facilities. — (menareport.com)
© 2002 Mena Report (www.menareport.com)
- Tanmia sets up 11 information bureaus in public libraries across Dubai
- vertu now in wafi city mall
- Middle East Credit Reporting Association convenes to strengthen development of regional credit bureaus
- Dubai Culture’s ‘Heritage Week’ celebrations host thousands of visitors
- Revamped Reel Cinemas website offers convenient booking options and information at your fingertips