Vodafone Egypt selects SmartTrust to support local roll-out of Vodafone
SmartTrust, a provider of mobile infrastructure solutions, has been selected to support the continued roll-out of Vodafone Live! in Egypt.
Using SmartTrust Delivery Platform, Vodafone Egypt will remotely configure subscribers' handsets over-the-air (OTA), allowing them to access Vodafone live! services without the need to manually reconfigure their devices or return to a point-of-sale for a handset update.
The platform will be coupled with SmartTrust Batch Order Manager (SmartTrust BOM), allowing the operator to easily perform remote updates of millions of SIM cards simultaneously. Customers with compatible handsets will gain immediate access to Vodafone Live! services and content, including: MMS; Java games, news and entertainment. — (menareport.com)
© 2003 Mena Report (www.menareport.com)
- AL Barrak: MTC interested in expanding into Africa which has the highest mobile growth
- Region’s Telecoms Sector must reinvent itself to ensure it Excels in the Delivery of Premium Customer Experience
- Vodafone Egypt Selects Powerlan/Omnix for Infrastructure Management
- Vodafone Egypt selects Powerlan/Omnix for Infrastructure Management
- region’s telecoms sector must reinvent itself to ensure it excels in the delivery of premium customer experience says batelco chief executive