More Wall Street to come to Jumeirah
The Wall Street Exchange, UAE’s leading exchange house and member of the Emirates Post Group, has opened its 27th branch on Al Wasl Road in Jumeirah. The branch was inaugurated by Sultan bin Kharsham, managing director of Wall Street Exchange.
Located inside the Jumeirah Post Office on Al Wasl Road, the new branch complements Wall Street’s ongoing efforts to strengthen its presence in high potential markets. The branch is open from 7:30am to 9:00pm, Saturday to Thursday.
Ibrahim bin Karam, chief commercial officer, Emirates Post Group, said: “The opening of a Wall Street Exchange branch within the post office will boost the Group’s strategy of diversifying the mix of services offered at the post offices. We are proud that Wall Street Exchange enjoys a strong reputation in the industry and we are pleased to add their unrivalled services on post office premises.”
“Wall Street continues to focus on increasing its market share and expanding its presence across the UAE, reaching out to new areas and allowing a much broader cross-section of the population to access our world-class financial services,” said Sultan bin Kharsham.
- Giving up on the EU? Greece, Cyprus look to GCC investors
- Turkish whistleblower: government can hand over any bank to state fund
- Why Israelis are rushing to empty out their Swiss bank accounts
- Wealth in the land of Arab Spring: Egypt's top ten richest men in 2014
- Will the US dollar peg protect GCC currencies?