More Wall Street to come to Jumeirah
“Wall Street continues to focus on increasing its market share and expanding its presence across the UAE, said Sultan bin Kharsham.
Click here to add Emirates Post Group as an alert
Disable alert for Emirates Post Group,
Click here to add Ibrahim Bin Karam as an alert
Disable alert for Ibrahim Bin Karam,
Click here to add Post Office as an alert
Disable alert for Post Office,
Click here to add Sultan bin Kharsham as an alert
Disable alert for Sultan bin Kharsham,
Click here to add Wall Street Exchange as an alert
Disable alert for Wall Street Exchange
The Wall Street Exchange, UAE’s leading exchange house and member of the Emirates Post Group, has opened its 27th branch on Al Wasl Road in Jumeirah. The branch was inaugurated by Sultan bin Kharsham, managing director of Wall Street Exchange.
Located inside the Jumeirah Post Office on Al Wasl Road, the new branch complements Wall Street’s ongoing efforts to strengthen its presence in high potential markets. The branch is open from 7:30am to 9:00pm, Saturday to Thursday.
Ibrahim bin Karam, chief commercial officer, Emirates Post Group, said: “The opening of a Wall Street Exchange branch within the post office will boost the Group’s strategy of diversifying the mix of services offered at the post offices. We are proud that Wall Street Exchange enjoys a strong reputation in the industry and we are pleased to add their unrivalled services on post office premises.”
“Wall Street continues to focus on increasing its market share and expanding its presence across the UAE, reaching out to new areas and allowing a much broader cross-section of the population to access our world-class financial services,” said Sultan bin Kharsham.
- Nip, tuck: Dubai's grand plans for being a major player in medical tourism
- Zain, UNHCR, Facebook to bring free internet access to urban refugees in Jordan
- Yemen Central Bank headquarters to relocate from Sanaa to Aden
- IMF report details the crippling economic effects of conflict in MENA
- Start Up Lebanon entrepreneurs head to Silicon Valley Roadshow
- Beware, "The Wolf of Wall Street" is coming to Dubai!
- Wall Street Exchange expands its presence in Sharjah
- Does "The Wolf of Wall Street", airing now in UAE, make fraud look like all fun and games?
- wall street journal tips abu dhabi’s saadiyat island as a top 10 emerging trendy destination
- Asian Markets Show Early Gains after Wall Street Levels off