Wataniya Telecom dials Oracle for customer management project
Kuwaiti mobile provider Wataniya Telecom will implement Oracle Corporation’s CRM Modules from the E-Business Suite as part of an extensive customer relationship management initiative.
To increase customer service levels, Wataniya Telecom is building the largest Oracle-based call center in the Middle East region, capable of serving the telecom leader's more than 750,000 subscribers.
The objective of Wataniya Telecoms' CRM project is to increase customer approval ratings by providing their service agents with access to the complete subscriber interaction history through all channels, whether over the phone, e-mail, or the web. Using Oracle's products, the mobile provider will enhance the speed and efficiency of its entire service operation, providing faster, more personalized customer care. The ability to retain customers is vital to Wataniya's position in the competitive Kuwaiti GSM market.
Launched in December 1999, Wataniya Telecom is the second licensed GSM mobile operator in the State of Kuwait. With a market capitalization exceeding $1.5 billion, the company has been a driving force in increasing the mobile communications market penetration in Kuwait to over 54 percent of the population. — (menareport.com)
© 2003 Mena Report (www.menareport.com)
- LHS Secures First Direct Customer Deal With Wataniya Telecom Algeria
- 83% increase in applications revenues in EMEA as customers endorse Oracle’s strategy of choice and support -
- Wataniya Organizes the Royal Number Raffle Draw!
- Kuwait's PIC embarks on -based management project with Oracle
- Zain and Savvytek: The First Successful Oracle EBS R12 Upgrade in the Telecom Sector in Jordan