The Wave, Muscat launches interactive ”MasterPlan”
The Wave, Muscat, Oman’s $1 billion beachfront residential development, and MasterKey Systems, Dubai’s real estate software provider, launched a new interactive "MasterPlan" aimed at providing more information to their prospective homebuyers. Customers visiting the project's website can now view exactly which properties are planned for sale, browse individual floor plans and learn all the details about the property they want to purchase.
The homes at The Wave, Muscat will comprise of luxury apartments, townhouses, as well as garden, waterfront and beachfront villas.
- The Wave, Muscat partakes in Cityscape 2005
- The Wave, Muscat’s First Villa Launch In Two Years Reinforces Oman’s Real Estate Fundamentals
- Dubai, you should be jealous: other Mideast property hotspots to keep an eye on
- Qtel Group takes regional lead in 4G networks
- Nawras partners with Huawei to turbocharge its network and rev up the customer experience