Western Digital opens first service center in Middle East
Hard-disk drive manufacturer Western Digital will open a service center in Dubai’s Jebel Ali Free Zone.
“Customers will now be able to get replacement products in about one quarter of the time it used to take,” said Western Digital’s operations director for EMEA Floris Van Tol.
Founded in 1970, Western Digital provides products and services for people and organizations that collect, manage and use digital information. Its core business produces hard drives that keep users' data close-at-hand and secure from loss. — (menareport.com)
© 2003 Mena Report (www.menareport.com)
- Western Digital opens new service center in Egypt to cater to customers in North Africa
- Western Digital opens distribution center at Jebel Ali Free Zone
- Smartworld, MENA's first cybersecurity center, to open in Dubai
- Western Digital looks to new market opportunities in Middle East at Gitex 2003
- Huawei brings together industry leaders to explore internet content & services hosting set to serve consumers better and boost Middle East digital economy