Western Digital to showcase PC storage technology at GITEX 2002
Visitors to GITEX 2002 will be the first in the Middle East to experience Western Digital's new hard disk drives, which provide Information Technology (IT) users with high performance and a wide range of capacities to solve their ever-demanding requirements for PC (Personal Computer) data storage, say company executives.
Western Digital's PC storage technology, including hard drives spinning at speeds from 5,200 to 7,200 RPM and having capacities from 20 to 200 GB, will be on display at the company's two United Arab Emirates (UAE) authorized reseller GITEX exhibition stands—Al Yousuf and FDC International.
Personal computing storage firm Western Digital provides products and services for people and organizations that collect, manage and use digital information. Its core business, hard drive solutions, produces reliable, high-performance hard drives that keep users' data close-at-hand and secure from loss. Western Digital was founded in 1970. — (menareport.com)
© 2002 Mena Report (www.menareport.com)
- Western Digital continues to thrive in the Saudi market
- Western Digital opens first service center in Middle East
- Western Digital appoints Khawaja as regional director
- Western Digital looks to new market opportunities in Middle East at Gitex 2003
- Western Digital opens distribution center at Jebel Ali Free Zone