Western Union® launches domestic money transfer service in Oman
Western Union Financial Services Inc., a worldwide leader in money transfer services, today announced the launch of its domestic money transfer service in Oman. Residents of the Sultanate will now have access to a fast, reliable and convenient money transfer service, enabling them to send and receive money from friends, relatives and business associates within minutes.
Transfer fees start from an affordable US$5 for transactions up to US$1,000 and US$8 for amounts ranging between US$1,000 to US$2,000.
Jean Claude Farah, Regional Vice President of Western Union for Middle East, Pakistan and Afghanistan said, “We have already successfully introduced the domestic money transfer service in prime markets like the United Arab Emirates, and Yemen- and it has proved to be extremely useful for people from all walks of life.”
Marc Aubry, Marketing Director for Middle East, Pakistan and Afghanistan at Western Union said, “Our history of connecting people goes back more than 150 years, and with over 140 Agent locations, the residents of Oman can now depend on our salient features of speed, reliability and convenience, making things easier for them when sending and receiving money transfers.”
- Western Union® launches domestic money transfer service in Yemen
- UAE: Western Union launches domestic money transfer service
- Western Union launches service in 50th African market
- Emirates NBD introduces Western Union Money Transfers Services on ATMs
- Transfer money through the Western Union® service for a chance to win one of five Nissan vehicles or one of 400 Nokia phones