What better way to go global? Arabtec to become regional sponsor of Manchester City
Arabtec Holding on Wednesday signed a three-year deal to become the regional sponsors of Manchester City Football Club.
As per the deal, City will receive the support of Arabtec, which specialises in the construction of major development projects in the region, while Arabtec will receive promotional benefits for its brand in the Middle East, North Africa, Russia, India and Serbia.
Arabtec will also receive certain rights to use the Manchester City logo, in addition to tickets and programmes for prominent figures to attend the club’s games. Arabtec’s logo will also be displayed at the Etihad Stadium during matches and events.
The deal was signed by Ferran Soriano, City’s Chief Executive Officer, and Hassan Ismaik, Managing Director and CEO of Arabtec, in the presence of Khaldoun Khalifa Al Mubarak, Chairman of the Abu Dhabi Executive Affairs Authority.
Ismaik congratulated Shaikh Mansour Bin Zayed Al Nahyan, Deputy Prime Minister, Minister of Presidential Affairs and owner of Manchester City, on the club’s second English Premier League title win under his ownership.
Ismaik said that the club’s achievements had led Arabtec to sign a regional sponsorship deal, adding that the deal will help achieve the interests of both parties. Ismaik pointed out that the deal is also in line with Arabtec’s expansion plans to become one of the world’s 10 largest companies by 2018.
Soriano affirmed the importance of sponsorship deals for the club’s progress. He said that Arabtec is a leading name in the region’s construction sector, and that both Manchester City and Arabtec aspire for global recognition.
- Oman’s Duqm tourist complex moves forward with government approval
- Kuwait fights budget deficit: Reexamining government salaries, expatriate labor
- Tunisian Confederation of Industry, Trade, and Handicrafts fights nationwide unemployment levels
- Construction costs fall in Dubai
- Western tourists flock to Iran, could generate $30B in new revenue
- Mansour hails Manchester City's incredible achievement
- Man City, Arabtec Holding sign regional sponsorship agreement
- world’s premier football league catches the region’s largest single broadcast sponsorship deal
- With $2.46 TRILLION to be spent on oil, gas, and water projects, what will the future Middle East look like?
- English football: Agents benefiting while clubs and game losing