Work on new SR600 million road project starts in Saudi Arabia
Work on the new two-way Taif-Baha-Abha Road started in Taif Wednesday after Crown Prince Abdullah laid the foundation stone for the SR600 million project designed to serve thousands of people in three regions.
The first phase covers expansion of the road up to Baljurashi in the Baha region with a length of 200 kilometers. The project has been awarded to three major Saudi contractors. (menareport.com)
© 2004 Mena Report (www.menareport.com)
- Saudi Arabian city to spend how much to ease traffic congestion?!
- Jeddah to undergo major transportation rehabilitation
- Saudi Arabia allocates SR 95 million to electricity projects in Baha
- It's all relative: Saudi stocks lead Gulf rally after oil’s best week since 1998
- Emaar starts work on $26bn new city near Jeddah