Work on road leading to Bahrain Financial Harbour continues
Work on the road leading to Bahrain Financial Harbour is nearing 10 per cent, Assistant Under-Secretary Issam Abdulla Khalaf has announced, according to the GDN. He was speaking as he inspected the site of the project, awarded to Boskalis Westminster Middle East in a BD4.7 million deal.
The projects includes 3-km-long reclamation works, extended on a 100-metre-wide stretch, in addition to two water openings for bridges to ensure the free flow of sea currents. The project also includes the construction of a two-way three-lane road and two bridges. Work on these infrastructure on the road and the bridges is to start on completing the reclamation works late January 2007.
- New causeway project for Bahrain Financial Harbour and Bahrain Bay
- Reclamation work at Bahrain Financial Harbour to start
- Works on road project to connect Durrat Al Bahrain advance
- Works around Durrat Al Bahrain Resort inspected
- Nass Contracting Joint Venture secures US$ 156.5 million joint venture projects