Workplains launches Middle East operations at GITEX
Workplains, a provider of business process automation solutions, has chosen GITEX 2003 as the platform to launch its Middle East operations. The UK-based company is targeting the growing small and medium size enterprise (SME) market in the region.
Market research indicating the maturity of the Middle East's IT sector in recent years prompted Workplains to invest directly in the region. While the region has witnessed an increasing demand for ERP solutions, from SME's, analysis conducted by the company revealed that many smaller organizations are shying away from ERP based on lengthy deployment times and the associated costs.
In the Middle East, Workplains has appointed CAD Gulf as its regional reseller. The range of ERP modules offered by Workplains includes solutions for business process management and automation, which are suitable for any industry sector ranging from financial services to health care and retail.
Workplains has over ten years experience in workflow and the development of global business solutions with implemented Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP), Customer Relation Management (CRM) and Business to Business (B2B) solutions to all industry sectors. — (menareport.com)
© 2003 Mena Report (www.menareport.com)
- Exact Software targets knowledge intensive industries in the Middle East
- VERITAS Software Corporation aims at using GITEX exhibition for increasing market reach
- BEA to launch Weblogic Platform 8.1 application at GITEX
- Middle East companies to benefit from business automation in 2003
- Microsoft Business Solutions and eSolutions to meet rising demand in the Middle East