Works on new residential project in Bahrain delayed
High-voltage electric cables are reportedly preventing Bahraini authorities from finishing work on a new residential area in Al Muqsha'a. According to GDN, the cables cross an area where a road is due to be built from Budaiya Road to the new area.
The cost of diverting the cables is so high that the Works and Housing Ministry is considering buying more land to re-route the planned road instead.
The aim is to construct 100 houses at an approximate cost of BD32,000 per house, to replace old homes that residents of the area are living in.
- Increase from overseas investors seeking property in Dubai
- Bahrain: Private sector to develop residential project in northern Muharraq
- Work Begins On One Of Bahrain’s Largest Ever Infrastructure Projects At Riffa Views
- Construction work on The Residence Bahrain to be finished soon
- Bahrain: Land problem delays construction project