Must try harder: Mina, Lebanon rated BB+ by World Bank
The World Bank has given the Mina municipality in north Lebanon’s city of Tripoli a positive BB+ credit rating, the municipality said in a statement over the weekend.
“According to this evaluation, the municipality’s financial situation is positive and [it is] considered an entrusted partner in financial dealings,” the statement said.
The statement said Muhanna & Co., a Lebanese financial consultancy firm, had won a contract with the World Bank to study Lebanon’s municipalities. The study was concluded on Feb. 20.
- 2014 in three words: deflation and lower returns
- How fear can be a good force in the workplace
- Housing and education costs eating away Dubai's tax-free benefits
- With World Cup under its sleeve, Qatar comes fourth in global slavery index
- The quiet overachiever: Is Oman going to do better than its GCC peers in 2015?