World Bank to provide $335 million to finance Egyptian airport projects
Egypt's Prime Minister Dr. Ahmed Nazif has recently met the President of the World Bank (WB) James Wolfensohn and held talks about the economic cooperation between Egypt and the WB.
Following the meeting, Wolfensohn said that his talks with Premier Nazif were "constructive and fruitful."
Meanwhile, Egypt's Minister of International Cooperation Fayza Abul Naga said the WB approves lending Egypt $335 million to finance the development project for Cairo and Sharm El-Sheikh airports. (menareport.com)
© 2004 Mena Report (www.menareport.com)
- World Bank supports airports project in Egypt with $335 million loan
- Turkish firm wins $350 million tender to build Cairo International Airport third passenger terminal
- Bin Laden group wins Egypt, Yemen airport projects
- Egypt appeals for $400M in World Bank project financing
- ITFC 2008 Approved Trade Finance Operations Totaled US$335 million for Saudi Arabia