World Islamic Banking Conference to open in Bahrain
More than 500 participants from 31 countries will particiapte in the World Islamic Banking Conference (WIBC), which is under the patronage of the Bahraini Prime Minister, Shaikh Khalifa bin Salman Al Khalifa, at Gulf International Convention and Exhibition Centre from Saturday to Monday.
The Islamic Banking Competitiveness Report, Takaful Summit, Islamic Ratings Seminar, Governors Table, Retail Banking Summit, Corporate and Investment Banking Summit, Leaders and Winning Strategies session and the Shari'ah Open Forum will be the prime features of the 12th WIBC.
- Financial players flock to Bahrain for World Islamic Banking Conference
- MORE THAN 500 PARTICIPANTS TO ATTEND 12TH WORLD ISLAMIC BANKING CONFERENCE
- WORLD ISLAMIC BANKING CONFERENCE FOCUSSES ON FRAMEWORK FOR ISLAMIC BANKING & FINANCE TO THRIVE
- Leading Regulators to Discuss Strengthening Industry Foundations at the 17th Annual World Islamic Banking Conference
- the 1st annual world islamic finance & investment conference to open tomorrow with an attendance of more than