World Islamic Banking Conference to open in Bahrain
More than 500 participants from 31 countries will particiapte in the World Islamic Banking Conference (WIBC), which is under the patronage of the Bahraini Prime Minister, Shaikh Khalifa bin Salman Al Khalifa, at Gulf International Convention and Exhibition Centre from Saturday to Monday.
The Islamic Banking Competitiveness Report, Takaful Summit, Islamic Ratings Seminar, Governors Table, Retail Banking Summit, Corporate and Investment Banking Summit, Leaders and Winning Strategies session and the Shari'ah Open Forum will be the prime features of the 12th WIBC.
- 2003 World Islamic Banking Conference to address infrastructure development
- World Islamic Banking Conference 2006 to focus on driving growth & delivering on market expectations
- Profitability of Islamic banks below that of conventional peers, report says
- Al Rajhi Banking & Investment Corporation to host retail banking summit at WIBC
- Financial players flock to Bahrain for World Islamic Banking Conference