'Worldwide Property Show' in the Gulf region
A UAE-based international property exhibition company has declared the 2005 schedule for a 'Worldwide Property Show' to be held in Doha, Shanghai, Hong Kong and Abu Dhabi, and twice in Dubai.
The Dubai Shows Limited recently concluded a Worldwide Property Show in Hong Kong attended by five real estate companies from Dubai. According to Khaleej Times, Mike Bridge, International Sales Director at Dubai Shows said: “The Worldwide Property Show which was recently concluded in Hong Kong attracted a premium quality of investors, with over 2,000 visitors attending the two day event."
- Worldwide Property Show gears up to bring international real estate options to liquid regional markets
- DSL Exhibitions Worldwide Property Show revisits Dubai and Bahrain
- Tamkeen supports 171 companies in gulfBID, Gulf Interiors and Gulf Property Show
- Falcon City of Wonders announces strong participation at the Worldwide Property Show in Dubai
- 'Worldwide Property Show’ for UAE nationals