Wunderman opens offices in Dubai and Jeddah
German Marketing solutions agency Wunderman, a subsidiary of the Team Holding Group, has announced its presence in the Middle East by opening offices in Dubai and Jeddah, confirmed a press release.
“The launch of Wunderman Middle East and North Africa network reaffirms our commitment to the region and our belief in the fast-growing economies of the United Arab Emirates and Saudi Arabia,” stated vice president of Team Holdings Group, Joseph Ghossoub.
The new offices are the first in the Middle East and North African network that will provide clients with integrated marketing solutions involving direct marketing, sales promotion, field marketing and interactive services.
Satellite offices are scheduled to open in Beirut, Cairo and Kuwait through 2002. The company's worldwide clients include Ford, Jaguar, Land Rover, Citibank, IBM, Xerox and Star Alliance. — (menareport.com)
© 2002 Mena Report (www.menareport.com)
- Jaguar & Land Rover open joint regional headquarters in Dubai
- casual wear retailer Giordano signs ASDA'A PR
- 141 Worldwide and CSS Stellar form sports marketing strategic alliance
- THG celebrates unprecedented Cannes wins with plans to reach AED 1.4 billion in billings for fiscal 2006
- Scala opens offices in Dubai Internet City