Yahoo! ad sales office opens at Dubai Internet City
Yahoo! Portal, which has 1.1 billion page views daily, has opened an advertising sales rep office at Dubai Internet City to cater to advertising sales from the Middle East, Central Asia and South Asia.
In the Middle East, over 350 million pages of Yahoo! are seen each month and Yahoo! offers targeted advertising opportunities for companies to reach visitors from specific countries.
According to a company press release, Yahoo!'s 190 million worldwide registered users can be targeted based on age, gender, user interest as well as occupation.
Companies such as Procter & Gamble, Saudi Arabia, have used Yahoo! for reaching female internet users from the GCC, other regional advertisers on Yahoo! include Acer, Oracle, CSFBdirect, Siemens, Ajmal Perfumes, Saudinet, Emirates Bank, National Bank of Kuwait, Gulf Air and Tejari.com
Although online advertising is still a small fraction of total ad spending in the Middle East, it is gaining momentum as Internet use in the region is rapidly growing. — (Albawaba-MEBG)
© 2001 Mena Report (www.menareport.com)
- Yahoo Maktoob 'reinvents itself', adopts FIFA theme for Middle East audience
- Yahoo Ad Sales Rep Office Opens at Dubai Internet City
- National Prawn Company to open regional sales office in Dubai
- Citrix opens Middle East office in Dubai Internet City
- Yahoo reiterates commitment to support MENA region’s online growth