Yemen to gain $14 million from Global Fund of Fighting AIDS
Yemen's National Program of Fighting AIDS is to sign a cooperation agreement with the Global Fund of Fighting AIDS (GFFA), Malaria and Tuberculosis where the fund will gain $14 million and medical instruments.
Director of the National Program of Fighting AIDS Dr. Fawzya Noman said in remarks to the <i>26 September.net</i> that a delegation from the GFFA visited Yemen and learnt about the anti-AIDS programs and the possibility of signing the agreement in 2005.
Noman added that the National Program of Fighting AIDS, according to the agreement, would be able to gain medicines for treating AIDS as well as providing it with new instruments for testing blood and AIDS virus.
- US President Appeals for Aid to Yemen to Fight Terrorism
- Yemen, US sign new $14 million aid agreement
- Yemen to receive $144 mn loan from Arab Monetary Fund in 2013
- Japan offers $15 million to help fight terrorism in Middle East
- EC releases €1 million as urgent support for Libyan fight against AIDS/HIV epidemic in Benghazi