Yemen confirms oil plans
The Supreme Committee on Crude Oil Marketing approved on Sunday the crude oil sales for December 2012, estimated to be 4.5 million barrels.
In its meeting chaired by Prime Minister Mohammed Salem Basindwa, the committee agreed to sell 2.6 million barrels of Masila crude oil to Unibic Company, which has presented the best bid worth 75 cent plus Dated Brent per barrel.
It also approved selling the full quantity of Marib crude oil, 1.9 million barrels to Aden Refinery Company according to the Supreme Committee's decision in this regard.
- Tourism is the real target of the Tunisia attacks: industry set to suffer
- FIFA scandal probe: No deaths in 2022 World Cup construction, Qatar says
- The UAE harnesses the power of celebrity endorsements
- Gazans reach beyond Israeli blockade through start-up
- France is playing a risky dating game in the Gulf: experts