Zahid Tractor launches Renault marketing initiative in the Saudi Kingdom
Zahid Tractor, the exclusive dealer for Renault cars in the Kingdom, has unveiled a new marketing initiative for the Renault Franchise in the Kingdom. “The primary objective of this plan is to revitalize the Renault brand in the Kingdom, with the introduction of four new cars, the Scenic, the RX4 which is the 4X4 version, the Clio and the Megane” said Samir Shubaily, director of Zahid Tractor's Truck and Vehicle Division.
“This begins the introduction of a completely new and exciting range in the Kingdom with other models to follow. Support by an extensive distribution network and after-sales services will be extended to this new range like all cars marketed by Zahid Tractor,” Shubaily added.
All Renault models are supported by a three-year or 60,000 kilometer warranty in the Kingdom as well as a free maintenance contract for three years or 60,000 kilometers inclusive of parts and labor charges on all 2002 Renault cars. — (menareport.com)
© 2002 Mena Report (www.menareport.com)
- Volvo to appoint new Saudi Dealer in the near future
- Zahid Tractor and Heavy Machinery adopts Linux technology with SBM and IBM
- Zahid Tractor supplying 100 Volvo trucks to al-Theyab Transportation
- Renault starts sales of Logan in Morocco
- Volvo Cars Middle East and First Motor Company bring Safety to the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia