Announcing Zain's new ultra-fast 4G package deals
Zain Bahrain has announced the launch of its ultra-fast 4G LTE home and mobile broadband packages.
The new packages, starting from BD12 ($31.6) per month, feature unlimited usage, 4G LTE speeds, massive thresholds and free 4G LTE router or MiFi devices, reported the Gulf Daily News, our sister publication.
Zain Bahrain also announced the launch of the first-of-its-kind LTE downloader package.
The package, with a data threshold of 120 GB, is designed for customers who like to download and stream HD movies.
Customers will enjoy unlimited data usage, 120 GB data threshold (4GB daily threshold), and a free 4G LTE router or MiFi device for only BD20 per month.
The new 4G LTE home and mobile broadband packages are the latest offers to be launched on the operator's new network; other features include 4G LTE for mobile and the HD Voice technology along with wider and stronger coverage, and a remarkably better experience overall.
"We are delighted that we are leveraging the investment in our new network to benefit our customers with new offers," stated enterprise broadband products and services manager Mohammed Al Alawi.
"Today's broadband customers are bandwidth hungry, with diverse connectivity needs; our new 4G LTE broadband packages are custom-designed to meet these needs and enable a digital lifestyle like never before," he added.
Meanwhile, another of the kingdom's telecom services operator, Menatelecom too has unveiled an offer for residential 4G LTE customers.
For a limited period, customers can top up prepaid or postpaid account with a BD20 voucher and Menatelecom will give them an extra BD20 voucher for free.
This offer starts today and is valid for one week. A BD20 voucher will provide 20 GB of download capacity and is valid for 60 days after initial use.
- Samsung Electronics Levant holds the prescreening for Marvel’s Avengers: Age of Ultron
- Samsung S6, S6 Edge receive warm welcome in Saudi Arabia
- Mission to Mars: UAE plans Arab region's first unmanned probe
- Eclipsing Facebook and Twitter: WhatsApp most popular social media site for Arabs
- More technology, less fashion: Why fashionistas haven't exactly fallen for Apple's smartwatch
- Etisalat to exclusively launch the new Samsung Galaxy S4 active
- Zain Bahrain to offer iPhone 6 & iPhone 6 Plus in Bahrain on 30th October
- Beyond unholy consumption and artificial beaches: what's it going to take for Dubai to become a city of medical tourism?
- Global Investment House – Kuwait - Kuwait Stock Exchange Market