Zamil Steel to construct $32 million Omani poultry farm
Saudi Zamil Steel has been awarded a 12.5 million Saudi riyal ($32 million) contract by Oman’s Asaffa Poultry Farms. The company has been commissioned with providing Asaffa with steel buildings for its new project in Dhofar.
Zamil will design 86 buildings to be constructed on 118,00 square meters of land in cooperation with the National Contracting & Trading Company. Construction will begin in December and has a target date of completion set for February 2003.
Zamil Steel was established in 1977 in Dammam as a single division company specialized in the design, manufacture and supply of pre-engineered steel buildings. In 1998, the company became a unit of Zamil Industrial Investment Company (ZIIC), a newly formed joint-stock company that also includes Zamil Air Conditioning and Zamil Glass. — (menareport.com)
© 2002 Mena Report (www.menareport.com)
- Zamil Steel to construct $32 million Omani poultry farm
- Zamil Steel secured $17 million in export contracts in 1Q 2002
- Zamil Steel wins Alba potline building contract
- Zamil Steel wins Aziz Mall project in Jeddah
- Zamil Steel Industries awarded supply contract for Saudi Arabia's Shoaiba power plant project