The Address Hotels + Resorts, the five star premium hotel brand launched by Emaar Hospitality Group sets an all-new definition for global standards of luxury. Creating a distinct positioning with the brand philosophy of ‘Where Life Happens’, The Address properties are situated in the most vibrant locations and target corporate, leisure and group travellers – particularly the international jetsetters and global high achievers who value personalised luxury.
Churrasco nights at Ember Grill & Lounge transport guests to a tantalizing Latino setting with delectable grilled cuisine
Ember Grill & Lounge, one of the most popular grill restaurants and lounges in the city, located at The Address Dubai Mall, has introduced Churrasco flavours every Friday.
Churrasco is primarily the Latin American term for succulent pieces of grilled beef and seafood prepared in a traditional manner. Passadors or professional meat carvers will pass from table to table, slicing different cuts of meat from skewers onto the plates of guests, allowing them to savour each delicacy as much as they want
For a memorable meal with family and friends, enjoy Churrasco Nights every Friday from 6.30pm to 11.30pm, with live entertainment at AED 180 including soft drinks and AED 245 including selected beverages.
Ember Grill & Lounge is a preferred choice for food lovers as well as fashionistas who frequent the Fashion Avenue in The Dubai Mall. Adding to its warm and trendy ambience, the culinary collection is designed to give visitors of the hotel and the adjoining mall a memorable dining out experience.
For reservations, please call 04 438 8999 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Appreciating three-star hotels: Dubai steps in to address its unhealthy obsession with luxury hotels
- The sobering reality: Gulf parliaments declare war on alcohol
- Putting their eggs in tourists' baskets: why Dubai's real estate developers are shifting to hospitality
- The 'haunted' sector? Half of Lebanon's hotels have partially closed down
- Getting even Saudis to stay: can the Kingdom brand itself as a premier tourist destination?