Gaza Strip: At least one Palestinian killed by Israeli fire
At least one Palestinian fighter died and three were hurt during Israeli military strikes in the Gaza Strip on Tuesday, Palestinian medics and the Israeli army said.
According to Reuters, a spokesman for the Islamic Jihad group said Israeli tanks fired shells and a helicopter launched a missile at its men east of the al-Bureij refugee camp in the central Gaza Strip. An Israeli army spokeswoman said: "An Israeli force identified a number of suspects planting explosives along the security fence (with Gaza). It fired at the suspects, identifying direct hits."
A Palestinian hospital source said the three wounded men were in serious condition.
- At Least One Palestinian Killed in Fire Exchange in Gaza Strip; Two International Observers Shot Dead Near Hebron
- Gaza Strip: At least one Palestinian activist dies in Israeli raid
- Gaza Strip: At least three Palestinians die by Israeli fire
- Palestinian attack in northern Gaza Strip: Two Israeli soldiers shot dead, at least one Palestinian killed
- At least one Palestinian killed in Gaza Strip