Gaza Strip: One Palestinian shot dead, 10 wounded
Palestinian medical sources on Tuesday announced the death of a Palestinian teenager in Rafah. In addition, 10 Palestinian were wounded by the Israeli army. The Palestinian were participating in peaceful demonstrations to mark the Land Day in various parts of the Gaza Strip and along the border with Israel.
According to press reports, the victim was identified as Mohammed Zaid Ismail Faramawi aged 15.
Meanwhile, Palestinian medical sources said that three Palestinians were wounded by Israeli gunfire east of Maghazi camp in central Gaza Strip. In Khan Yunis, southern Gaza Strip, Israeli occupying forces opened fire against the march, wounding seven Palestinians, one seriously, after being shot in the head.
- Gaza Strip: Israeli fire kills Palestinian, wounds three others
- Five Palestinians shot dead in West Bank and Gaza Strip
- Two Palestinians shot dead in West Bank and Gaza Strip
- Gaza Strip: Two Palestinian boys shot dead by Israeli fire
- Israeli troops kill Palestinian in Gaza Strip as two teens die from wounds