Political prayer stop: Could the Pope’s Holy Land politics break down the separation wall?
Pope Francis did not blame Israel for the peace process impasse, but rather called on everyone to take up the responsibility to achieve peace (Taufiq Khalil/AFP)
- 8-year-old Yemeni child dies at hands of 40-year-old husband on wedding night
- Pope Devotes Christmas Prayer to Middle East Peace
- Palestinians hope Pope visit to Bethlehem will boost international support
- Palestinian Christians plea with Pope to oppose new Israeli separation wall
- Embassy: Pope ‘too Busy’ to Meet Peres