Abu Dhabi Finance to Offer Mortgages for Villas in Bloom Gardens
Abu Dhabi Finance, the emirate's fastest growing home finance provider, today announced it has signed an agreement with Bloom Properties to offer mortgages with interest rates starting from 5.75 per cent for their villas in Bloom Gardens .
Under the agreement, Abu Dhabi Finance will offer its mortgages to all eligible prospective home buyers in Bloom Gardens, with all its standard mortgage features including the lowest interest rates in the UAE, a loan-to-value ratio of up to 85 per cent, mortgage tenures of up to 30 years, and a range of repayment options, including the choice of having a one-month payment holiday per year.
Bloom Gardens will, on completion, offer residents a lush landscaped garden environment on Abu Dhabi's eastern Mangrove Corniche Road. The development comprising 372 residential units – a mix of detached villas, town-house villas and semi-detached villas – will also host the Brighton College, the Abu Dhabi campus for the prestigious British school, conveniently located within the community. The villa architecture is inspired by the rustic simplicity of Italian and Andalusian designs, blending natural elements such as wood, sandstone and terracotta, while creating an easy-going Mediterranean ambience. With living spaces opening on to shaded balconies and terraces to create a harmonious ambience, the spacious three, four, and five bedroom villas are ideally suited for families with children.The development is available to both UAE and GCC nationals, with the completion of Phase 1 by October 2011.
Ali Eid Al Mehairi, Chairman of Abu Dhabi Finance, commented: "We keep expanding our reach in the Abu Dhabi market, and with Bloom Gardens we are offering yet another class and type of home to our clients. We listen to the needs of our clients and the market, and by incorporating Bloom gardens into our portfolio, we are addressing both. With the growth of our Emirate, the demand for high quality family accommodation will continue to increase, and walkable green residential neighbourhoods with schools are ideal to meet the needs of our current and future population."
Jawaan Awaidha Al Khaili, Chairman, Bloom Properties, said: "We are delighted to partner with a leading mortgage provider such as Abu Dhabi Finance. The tie up will offer our villa buyers access to premium service and best value mortgages in the UAE. Recognitions such as the CNBC Arabian Property Award for Best Residential Development that we received last year help us remain committed to maintaining such standards. The development is expected to meet the needs of modern families and we are confident of its high appeal to a range of buyers."
- 2014 and Dubai's realty: from euphoria to caution
- How will plunging oil prices affect Dubai's glittery real estate sector?
- Home prices in Israel makes making ends meet impossible for families
- Putting their eggs in tourists' baskets: why Dubai's real estate developers are shifting to hospitality
- Is Dubai's property market finally displaying 'affordable' tendencies?
- Bloom Gardens continues to focus on end-users by offering special financing option
- Abu Dhabi Finance to offer mortgages for Hills Abu Dhabi
- Bloom Properties to Launch ‘Bloom Central’ Mixed Use Project at Cityscape Abu Dhabi 2010
- Abu Dhabi Finance to offer mortgages for TDIC’s prestigious Residences at the St. Regis Saadiyat Island Resort