Arabtec awarded Abu Dhabi project
Arabtec Construction LLC received a Letter of Award from a Private Developer to build two Residential Towers in Abu Dhabi. The project is valued at AED 552 Million (some US$150 million) with a total built up area of over 90,000 square meters and will take 24 months to complete.
The first tower will consist of a 3 Level Basement, a Ground Floor, 5 Floor Podiums and 40 residential floors. The second tower will consist of a 2 Level Basement, a Ground Floor, 5 Floor Podiums and 35 residential floors. The work involves all enabling and structural works, MEP works and all fit out works as well as external landscaping. Arabtec Construction LLC also received a Letter of Award to Design and Build Staff Accommodation Building in Ishwais, Fujairah. The project is valued at AED 71 Million with a total built up area of over 14,000 square meters and will take 16 months to complete. The building is 16 floors high with 2 podiums and a basement.
- ُThe costly property trap that Jumblatt fell right into
- Will mega sporting events give the MENA the economic boost it needs?
- To avoid real estate bubble, Dubai sets stage for more regulation
- Taking an (im)moral stance: Qatar refuses to set deadline for improving workers' conditions
- With its new property regulation laws, Dubai's government might be sticking its nose in your holidays