Arabtec awarded Abu Dhabi project
Arabtec Construction LLC received a Letter of Award from a Private Developer to build two Residential Towers in Abu Dhabi. The project is valued at AED 552 Million (some US$150 million) with a total built up area of over 90,000 square meters and will take 24 months to complete.
The first tower will consist of a 3 Level Basement, a Ground Floor, 5 Floor Podiums and 40 residential floors. The second tower will consist of a 2 Level Basement, a Ground Floor, 5 Floor Podiums and 35 residential floors. The work involves all enabling and structural works, MEP works and all fit out works as well as external landscaping. Arabtec Construction LLC also received a Letter of Award to Design and Build Staff Accommodation Building in Ishwais, Fujairah. The project is valued at AED 71 Million with a total built up area of over 14,000 square meters and will take 16 months to complete. The building is 16 floors high with 2 podiums and a basement.
- The reality of realty: inbound property investments in GCC 'far less' than outbound
- Dubai's hospitality sector is a sound investment
- Quiet and wise: How Oman is transforming itself into a major logistics hub
- Revealed: the top real estate tycoons in the ME
- Why did no one invest in the Suez Canal during the Economic Summit?
- Arabtec Led Joint Venture awards Drake & Scull International AED 415 million MEP contract for the iconic Louvre Museum project in Abu Dhabi
- Arabtec Construction LLC awards DSI AED 233 million MEP contract for the Fairmont Abu Dhabi Hotel
- Saudi hospital construction tender awarded at $107 million
- Drake to execute major part of the Louvre Abu Dhabi project