Danube to open its biggest ‘BUILDMART’ showroom within a mall
Danube Building Materials has announced plans to open its biggest 'Danube BUILDMART' showroom within a mall by October 2010. Set to occupy 35,000 sq. feet within the Dalma Mall in Abu Dhabi, the new store will mark the company's 10th retail facility in the GCC, and its fourth branch within a local shopping mall. The move is part of the company's AED 200 million expansion initiative, which is focused on establishing 16 branches for its flagship retail brand by the end of the year.
The announcement of the planned launch follows the opening of the first 'Danube BUILDMART' branch in India last July, and an earlier proclamation that the company is looking at an initial public offering (IPO) listing in Saudi Arabia or the UAE within the next 5 years. In addition to growing its business in the UAE, the company further revealed that it expanding to Qatar and other parts of Saudi Arabia and Oman, as well as in China, where it currently has one of its major manufacturing plants.
"Our commitment to providing clients all over the UAE with the best quality products and the highest level of customer service will once again witness a major boost with the upcoming launch of our newest and biggest 'Danube BUILDMART' showroom that is situated within a mall," said Rizwan Sajan, Chairman, Danube Building Materials. "We are very excited to unveil this latest addition to our rapidly-expanding family of first-class retail showrooms, and we are confident of the positive impact of this massive investment in our bottom line as well as to the strength of the 'Danube BUILDMART' name in the country."
Set to offer products from a host of reputed international and regional vendors including chandeliers, wall paper collections, curtains, carpets, luxury sanitary ware, Venetian blinds, wooden flooring, garden accessories, home décor and soft furnishings such as quilts, mattresses, towels, and pillow covers, among others, all products in the new showroom will be installed in an actual home set-up for a more personalised shopping experience. "Abu Dhabi remains a strong market, and the opening of our newest branch in the city is a testament to our confidence in the emirate's growth, especially in the construction and real estate front. We are confident that this new venture will be a key success and a highlight for our business this year," concluded Sajan.
- World Bank loans Egypt $550M to clean up the countryside
- Al Bustan Centre & Residence wraps up a successful participation in ATM 2015
- The reality of realty: inbound property investments in GCC 'far less' than outbound
- Dubai's hospitality sector is a sound investment
- Quiet and wise: How Oman is transforming itself into a major logistics hub
- Danube to open its biggest ‘BUILDMART’ showroom within a mall
- sandisk marks the opening of its first production plant in china
- Arte Casa opens largest showroom in Abu Dhabi for sanitary ware and accessories
- Danube opens a new melamine factory in Saudi Arabia
- AED 10 million Danube BUILDMART in Bahrain Mall opens today