Dubai Properties Group Completes Ghoroob Mirdif
Dubai Properties Group, a member of Dubai Holding, today announced the successful completion of Ghoroob, an affordable residential development, in the heart of Mirdif.
The 3.3-million sq ft holistic community, the only upscale apartment complex in Mirdif, will feature a mix of studio, one, two and three-bedroom apartments ranging from 956 sq ft to 1,861 sq ft.
A fully furnished model apartment has been designed to allow potential customers to view the layout, fixtures and fit-outs utilised throughout the community. The apartment will be opened for viewing upon the commencement of leasing.
The development's convenient location in the heart of Mirdif with easy access to schools and shopping centers including the new Mirdif City Centre Mall, positions Ghoroob Mirdif as an ideal residence for mid-income families. Its close proximity to Mirdif Rashidiya Metro Station and the Dubai International Airport, as well as the arterial Emirates Road and Al Khail Road, further enhance the community's profile as an accessible and family-friendly enclave.
Khalid Al Malik, Group CEO of DPG, said: "Ghoroob Mirdif is a comprehensive apartment community that will transform the landscape of Mirdif. The completion of this project bears testimony to the diversity of our real estate portfolio, which has been devised to meet the evolving demographics trend in Dubai.
The community has been completed with the support of many organizations throughout Dubai including Dubai Land Department, Dubai Municipality, RTA, DEWA, DU, Dubai Civil Defence, Empower and Tecom Zoning Authority. My deepest gratitude to these dedicated organizations that have played an integral role in the delivery of this remarkable new community."
Mirdif is one of the most sought after neighbourhoods in Dubai with families and business professionals. The family-focused environment and dedicated amenities make it a perfect place to live, work and play.
Dubai Properties Group's diverse communities are located in prime locations across the emirate, including DUBAILAND, Business Bay and Jumeirah. As a sustainable community developer, DPG aims to shape properties that offer an enriching lifestyle that raise the bar on quality and self-contained community living.
- Al Bustan Centre & Residence wraps up a successful participation in ATM 2015
- The reality of realty: inbound property investments in GCC 'far less' than outbound
- Dubai's hospitality sector is a sound investment
- Quiet and wise: How Oman is transforming itself into a major logistics hub
- Revealed: the top real estate tycoons in the ME
- Dubai Properties Group launches new units at Ghoroob Mirdif Community
- Dubai Properties’ Mirdif Projects blossom into thriving communities
- Dubai Properties Group Completes Ghoroob Mirdif
- One million sq ft of land allocated to Dubai's young entrepreneurs
- Dubai Properties Group registers strong business performance in 2011