Emaar Properties awards Downtown Dubai global advertising account to StrawberryFrog
Emaar Properties PJSC, the UAE's property developer, has awarded the global creative account for Downtown Dubai, its flagship mega-development, to StrawberryFrog, an international agency with an accomplished track-record in delivering powerful campaigns globally.
Less than three months after winning the global Emirates Airline account, StrawberryFrog, the world's first "Movement" agency, impressed Emaar after a three-way pitch which also involved Saatchi & Saatchi and Young and Rubicam.
Mr. Robert Booth, Chief Executive Officer, Emaar North America, who oversaw the appointment said: "StrawberryFrog demonstrated an incredible understanding of the exciting new world that is taking shape today, the ways in which consumers think in this new global environment, and the role that Downtown Dubai plays in this culture. StrawberryFrog's strategic insights, original ideas and creative excellence were outstanding. StrawberryFrog New York and Amsterdam have a cosmopolitan team which has great chemistry with our organization."
The US$20 billion Downtown Dubai is the world's newest and most all-encompassing urban development. Described as the 'new heart of Dubai,' this 500-acre development is anchored by Burj Khalifa, the world's tallest building, and also features The Dubai Mall, the world's largest shopping and entertainment destination.
"We are proud to be working with Emaar Properties on Downtown Dubai, as it establishes itself among the world's greatest urban environments," said Scott Goodson, Chairman of StrawberryFrog.
StrawberryFrog's 'Cultural Movement' will run across all platforms including an innovative digital and social media backbone as well as beautiful print advertising crafted for the world's most respected culture and lifestyle magazines.
- Construction costs fall in Dubai
- Al Bustan Centre & Residence wraps up a successful participation in ATM 2015
- The reality of realty: inbound property investments in GCC 'far less' than outbound
- Dubai's hospitality sector is a sound investment
- Quiet and wise: How Oman is transforming itself into a major logistics hub
- Emaar Hospitality Group appoints Philippe Georges Zuber as General Manager of The Address Downtown Dubai
- Emaar Properties records first-half 2013 net profit of AED 1.231 billion (US$ 335 million)
- Emaar highlights strength and transparency of investor policies ahead of launch of Panorama at The Views
- UAE based Agency Wins Global Advertising Tender
- Emaar Properties records first half 2011 net operating profit of AED 843 million