Emaar Properties awards Downtown Dubai global advertising account to StrawberryFrog
Emaar Properties PJSC, the UAE's property developer, has awarded the global creative account for Downtown Dubai, its flagship mega-development, to StrawberryFrog, an international agency with an accomplished track-record in delivering powerful campaigns globally.
Less than three months after winning the global Emirates Airline account, StrawberryFrog, the world's first "Movement" agency, impressed Emaar after a three-way pitch which also involved Saatchi & Saatchi and Young and Rubicam.
Mr. Robert Booth, Chief Executive Officer, Emaar North America, who oversaw the appointment said: "StrawberryFrog demonstrated an incredible understanding of the exciting new world that is taking shape today, the ways in which consumers think in this new global environment, and the role that Downtown Dubai plays in this culture. StrawberryFrog's strategic insights, original ideas and creative excellence were outstanding. StrawberryFrog New York and Amsterdam have a cosmopolitan team which has great chemistry with our organization."
The US$20 billion Downtown Dubai is the world's newest and most all-encompassing urban development. Described as the 'new heart of Dubai,' this 500-acre development is anchored by Burj Khalifa, the world's tallest building, and also features The Dubai Mall, the world's largest shopping and entertainment destination.
"We are proud to be working with Emaar Properties on Downtown Dubai, as it establishes itself among the world's greatest urban environments," said Scott Goodson, Chairman of StrawberryFrog.
StrawberryFrog's 'Cultural Movement' will run across all platforms including an innovative digital and social media backbone as well as beautiful print advertising crafted for the world's most respected culture and lifestyle magazines.
- The $200 billion boom and slave labour: the realities Qatar must come to terms with
- This times it's North Koreans! Modern-day slavery still 'rampant' in Qatar
- The Dubai Tram: A good ride for Marina property prices or not?
- The other side of the economic 'miracle': 65% of Dubai residents forced to relocated due to exploding rents
- Why does Emaar not want anything to do with Lebanon?
- Emaar Hospitality Group appoints Philippe Georges Zuber as General Manager of The Address Downtown Dubai
- Emaar Properties records first-half 2013 net profit of AED 1.231 billion (US$ 335 million)
- Emaar highlights strength and transparency of investor policies ahead of launch of Panorama at The Views
- Emaar Hospitality Group highlights strategy to support Tourism Vision 2020 at ATM 2014