The first edition of Dubai Public Library saw the light of day in 1963. Located in Al Ras overlooking the banks of Khor Dubai, it ushered in a fresh wave of culture and knowledge in the city.
Dubai Public Library commemorates UAE’s visionaries with various activities on Accession Day
Committed to encouraging and nurturing the thirst for knowledge, the Dubai Public Library hosted a series of workshops, book readings, and exhibitions for the public on the fifth anniversary of the Accession Day of His Highness Sheikh Mohammed Bin Rashid Al Maktoum, UAE Vice President & Prime Minister and Ruler of Dubai.
Celebrating the legacies of the UAE’s greatest visionaries, the Accession Day activities were designed to educate people about the vision of His Highness Sheikh Mohammed Bin Rashid Al Maktoum and his achievements.
The Dubai Public Library operates under the umbrella of the Dubai Culture & Arts Authority, the Emirate’s dedicated Authority for culture, arts, and heritage.
- Lebanese waters severely polluted with chemicals
- HMC’s Engineering Department holds employee training certification ceremony
- HMC requires parents or guardians to be present during a medical assessment of their sick children
- How the other half live: 50 percent of Egypt's farmers own less than 15 percent of agricultural land
- Chinese car makers ready to manoeuvre the UAE market
- Over 2,000 Children Register for More than 70 Activities under Dubai Public Library’s ‘Alwan Spring Programme’
- Dubai Culture commemorates UAE’s 40th National Day with ‘Union House Exhibition’
- Dubai Public Library host renowned authors on EAIFL Education Day
- Dubai Culture marks ‘Flag Day’ to celebrate UAE national unity and achievements
- Dubai Public Library pays tribute to His Highness Sheikh Zayed with cultural and educational activities