13 UAE-Based Men Arrested for Raping Man who Dated Their Female Relative
Thirteen men have been jailed from one to two years for kidnapping an Asian man and raping him as a punishment for having a relationship with one of their female relatives.
The men kidnapped the man and assaulted him sexually and physically.
They recorded events using a mobile phone.
Police rescued the victim from a house but did not state how long he had been there.
The group, which included Emiratis, bidoons and men from an unnamed Asian country, were sentenced at the Ajman court of first instance.
- Jordan's justice spares no mercy: Father to hang for raping daughter '288 times'
- Debunking the myth of the Saudi Arabian 'human wolf'
- Kuwait curtails crime: Rapists jailed and fined for attacking woman in her apartment
- Emirati Boy was Raped and a Janitor is the Prime Suspect
- Housewife is cagey about seeing husband molest maid in pigeon cage