A new set of wheels: Man rides camel through Qatar Burger King
(photo courtesy: wolfiewolfgang.com)
It’s the moment we all dread – when you’re out for a ride on your camel and hunger kicks in.
But one camel jockey in Qatar found the solution in the shape of the Burger King drive-through.
In a hilarious video uploaded to YouTube, a man rides his camel up to the takeaway window and orders a cheeseburger, all the time in conversation with his trusty steed.
As money exchanges hands, the camel stands by nonchalantly as the burger is handed to the rider.
The whole zany scene was caught on camera by a driver in the car behind the camel in the queue.
And when the deal is done and the burger is purchased, the camel, the jockey and the guide head off down the street, perhaps to do some more shopping.
- Death Down Under: Australian woman's freak sexual run in with horny camel
- My camel milk brings all the Bedouins to the yard: US licking their lips for desert delicacy
- Meet the smiling Egyptian camel who definitely isn't in a hump about posing for a selfie
- The new UK fad: Camel racing?!
- Catwalk like a camel: Egypt gets the hump over success of camel beauty contest