Hashemite Kingdom of thrill seekers! Base-jumpers plunge from Jordan tower
Dubai's had its daredevil grandpas but now it seems that Jordan's the hot destination for base jumpers.
Some plucky peeps have leapt from a crane in Abdali, Amman in what's thought to be Jordan's first skyline stunt.
The daredevils dived from the crane next to the Rotana Hotel, which is set to be Jordan's tallest building upon completion. Not so Hashemite Kingdom of Boredom now!
Check out the video here
- Jordanian Jan 17th Ignored: Tyranny Threatens the Hashemite Kingdom from Abroad
- Daredevil grandpa heads to Dubai for his sky high "safe" jump
- Hi-Ho, off to work his majesty goes: Hashemite hero helps Jordanians dig cars from snowy streets
- The latest appointment into the Hashemite fire: Jordan's 62nd PM in 66 years takes the stage
- Twist and shout: World's biggest 'twisting' building opens in Dubai