Beirut's airport comes under attack
A Pakistani national could be planning to place chemical agents in the ventilation system of Rafik Hariri International Airport, al-Akhbar newspaper reported on Tuesday.
The daily said that the airport’s security apparatuses are now questioning people that have Pakistani or Indian features after receiving the information from a Western intelligence agency that also provided them with the man’s sketch.
Airport security has also asked all maintenance companies to take utmost precaution.
- Captagon pills siezed at Beirut airport
- Man's best friend...but not in the air! Pup grounds Yemeni plane
- Caught on camera: Egyptian ambassador slaps Cyprus airport officer
- Eating the evidence: Dubai airport thief swallows cash to hide crime
- Politics v. pilgrimage: Syrians left desperately waiting at airport for Hajj takeoff