Israeli #Bombshelterselfies!?! Yes, we are not even joking
If stoned, naked, IDF soldiers' instagram photos were not enough for you, we bring you the latest social media trend - bomb shelter selfies.
Yes, you did read that right.
Globalpost.com along with other news outlets has been following this latest Twitter trend, #bombshelterselfies, where individuals snapped photos of themselves and others around Israel as they wait for Hamas rocket attacks to pass, while violence continues between Tel Aviv and Gaza for an eighth day.
Many have responded to the Twitter trend with dismay with one user saying "Dead people can't take selfies" as the Palestinian death toll nears 200.
However, The Jerusalem Post and others have said the trend is for Israelis "to show the world their courage" while fire continues to be exchanged between Israel and the Strip.
Ahh, internet bliss... I mean, courage at its finest.
- Naked, stoned, controversial and armed: Another Israeli soldier caught with dodgy pics on Instagram
- You can leave your helmet on: IDF ladies get naked
- Love thy #selfie: What's behind the self-portrait trend sweeping the Middle East?
- Stick to the selfies: UAE's social media purists call for photo consent
- The stench of war: Gaza launches a perfumed assault on the senses