Death Down Under: Australian woman's freak sexual run in with horny camel
An Australian man recently found his wife dead at their family ranch. The perpetrator appears to be her new pet camel.
Police report that the camel may have attempted to have sex with the woman and killed her in the process.
Paddy McHugh, a camel expert, said it sounded like mating behavior. “What happened is certainly characteristic of a bull in season.”
Detective Senior Constable Craig Gregory agreed, saying “I’d say it’s probably been playing, or it may be even a sexual sort of thing.”
According to her husband, Pam Weaver had an affinity for exotic pets. She was given the camel for her 60th birthday. Cases of camels killing humans are typically unusual, but this camel has a history of violence; it previously attacked other animals on the farm. Authorities have yet to decide whether the camel will be put down.
- My camel milk brings all the Bedouins to the yard: US licking their lips for desert delicacy
- A new set of wheels: Man rides camel through Qatar Burger King
- Catwalk like a camel: Egypt gets the hump over success of camel beauty contest
- The new UK fad: Camel racing?!
- Memory of an elephant, loyalty of a dog: camel remembers previous Saudi owner