Serial record breakers: Dubai attempts to make history with mass breakfast
It's enough to make you choke on your Corn Flakes - hungry Dubai residents are getting the chance to munch their way in to the Guinness Book of World Records for free.
Kellogg is going to try to break two world records this Friday with its cereal.
At 300m, the special Kellogg’s Corn Flakes breakfast table at the Dubai Marina Mall Promenade will be 90m longer than the existing record, set in 2012.
And the cereal makers also hope to attract more than 1,000 munchers to crunch through another record of 986 people. The ‘Largest Cereal Breakfast Attendance’ will take place from 8am-10am, during which breakfasters will be served with a bowl of Corn Flakes.
Amr Farghal, regional general manager of Kellogg, hopes families will show up to create a little bit of history.
“Breakfast is the most important meal of the day,” he said.
- Going for gold! Dubai shooting for world record with New Year's fireworks display
- UAE snaps up 103 winners in 2014 Guiness World Records
- 2014 "running late" in Dubai's world record fireworks display
- One for the books?! Dubai man to attempt to break this high-flying (or falling!) world record this week
- Billion Dirham Dubai Properties: There's an app for that