Don't go in the water: British prime minister stung by jellyfish in Lanzarote after ignoring advice of locals
Mr Cameron was vacationing with his family when he was stung in the water (File/AFP)
"But then he decided to get back in then suddenly came out shouting in pain after getting stung."
One Briton in Lanzarote remarked that the traditional cure for a jellyfish sting is to urinate on it. But a Downing Street source told the paper that the sting had not required treatment.
- Nothing changes: oil and arms brings British PM to the region to discuss ‘Arab Spring’
- UK Prime Minister authorizes "dawn raids" on schools suspected of Islamic extremism
- British Prime Minister warns Iran
- Is the UK sticking its oar into the Gulf to ward off the 'Iran threat'?
- Britain's Deputy Prime Minister Calls Israel's Settlements "Vandalism"