Don't go in the water: British prime minister stung by jellyfish in Lanzarote after ignoring advice of locals
"But then he decided to get back in then suddenly came out shouting in pain after getting stung."
One Briton in Lanzarote remarked that the traditional cure for a jellyfish sting is to urinate on it. But a Downing Street source told the paper that the sting had not required treatment.
- Nothing changes: oil and arms brings British PM to the region to discuss ‘Arab Spring’
- UK Prime Minister authorizes "dawn raids" on schools suspected of Islamic extremism
- British Prime Minister warns Iran
- Is the UK sticking its oar into the Gulf to ward off the 'Iran threat'?
- Britain's Deputy Prime Minister Calls Israel's Settlements "Vandalism"