German musician trades guitar for jihad in Syria
A shaky still from the video that shows German Abu Talha praying and playing in the Syrian Latakia province. (YouTube)
The Violations Documenting Center in Syria has released images of a German rapper turned Muslim convert fighting the regime of President Bashar Assad in Latakia, Syria.
Formerly known as 'Deso Dogg', this German musician now goes by the name of "German Abu Talha".
Abu Talha seems to be in high spirits as he splashes Syrian spring water around shouting "Alhumdilallah".
After securing various strategic villages in the Latakia area, which is also the homeland of Assad, the rebels were forced out of the province by Syrian troops on Monday.
- Listen up, Ammanis! Sacred Music Festival "Animae Musica" opens today!
- Daesh's resident rapper releases new video threatening Germany with Hebdo-like attacks
- Israel lifts air blockade of Lebanon, continues with naval seige
- Places to go and celebs to see: A slew of fun stuff going down in Egypt this week
- Dubai Trade call center goes 24/7